September 2021 - Where is everyone?
Wow, what a strange, crazy, sad last 18 months it has been. We have definitely been on a roller coaster here at the shop as everyone else has been. But, we are back on track and just love seeing all of your beautiful faces!
Now, on to what's going on at TQS.
- Sit N Sew is happening every Thursday. Please come and bring a project to work on with us. It is so great to get together and just sit and catch up on what is going on with everybody. Also, we get to see what everyone is working on and help if you need it.
- As we are an authorized Handi Quilter dealer, we have normally have a couple different longarms available for demonstrations. However, two of them went to their forever homes so we are down to one machine in the shop. We have the Moxie set up with the Quilt from the back kit and ruler base. If you think you would like to take your quilting to the next level, give us a call to set up an appointment to test drive this amazing and fun machine.
- Speaking of Handi Quilter news, we have a hands-on event scheduled for November. The van is coming! Save the date - Thursday, November 11 - Saturday, November 13. I will be posting the class schedule and particulars soon.
- OOOOOh, don't forget we have MQ club on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Which means this Saturday, September 11 @ 10:00am is our next meeting. Our topic is, "You can quilt that out, right?". Basically, going to demo a few tips and tricks that I've learned over the years quilting for others. Please bring your show-n-tell. We love to see quilty eye candy!
- Another Save the Date! Guess who's FINALLY coming to town? Yup, ROB APPELL is going to bring his trunk show to the Essenhaus on October 26th at 6:00pm. There will be a special pattern booklet of the quilts that Rob will be showing so you are getting an added prize with admission! Because tickets have been refunded, new tickets will be for sale starting October 1st on our website and in shop. IF you didn't get a refund for the tickets from last year, please give us a call so we can swap out your tickets with the new ones.
- We have increased our fabric lines (including batiks and widebacks) so if you haven't been in the shop lately, better get over here to check it out!
- Yes, we have lots of new patterns, notions, and kits. I seriously don't have enough time to tell you about all of them. SO GET OVER TO THE SHOP STAT!